Thin aloe vera gel formula for easy application to body, face, and hair. Can be used as a daily moisturizer, an aftershave lotion, relief for skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea. Works wonders as sunburn relief and for burn care.
Our Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed from 100% organic aloe vera plants grown in Texas and certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Our bottles contain 99.75% certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. The remaining 0.25% is a very small amount of safe preservatives to eliminate the need for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to help the aloe coat and penetrate your skin smoothly.
Paraben free; no petrochemicals; no dyes; no alcohol; cruelty free; kid safe; pet safe; made in USA
- PURE, NATURAL, ORGANIC: Contains 99.8% organic aloe vera gel, no sticky residue
- MULTIPLE USES: natural skin care, daily moisturizer for dry skin, damaged hair, hair gel, hair growth
- TOP USES: after sun lotion, sunburn relief, after shave gel, razor burn treatment, aftershave lotion
- MORE USES: burn care, acne, scars, age spots, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, itchy skin, diaper rash
- ALOE VERA SOCKS: Use our aloe vera gel to make your own aloe infused socks and aloe vera gloves
- SAFE FOR PETS: does not contain latex, so is safe to treat hot spots on pets
- GREAT FOR DIY: use to make your own conditioners, salves, and lotions
Green Leaf Naturals believes in feeding the skin, not covering it up.
From our customers:
"I got a major sunburn and this stuff was great in keeping down the pain and helping in the healing process. I also use this product as an ingredient in my homemade shaving cream. Good stuff." -Little Blue "Such an amazing product! Helped clear up the dandruff in my hair! I would highly recommend." -Alyssa "
I mega-love this product! I have been using it for a couple of weeks and have already noticed an improvement with my dry skin. Additionally, I've had great results when using it on my hair both as a scalp cleanser on days I don't wash my hair and as a gel when I curl it. Best of all, I like that it has minimal ingredients and is cruelty free." -Samantha
"I was very happy with this product. I have psoriasis and have searching for organic, natural relief for the itching and burning that accompanies plaque psoriasis. This aloe vera gel worked beautifully! The gel is easy to apply, not slimy, and it absorbs quickly, providing long lasting relief." -Anon
"I've been using this twice a day for about 2 weeks and it's a very nice gel for my sensitive skin. It's a thin gel and dries quickly, which allows me to apply my sunblock and makeup shortly after. I'm in my 40's and have had a problem with redness on my neck for quite a few years and this gel seems to be reducing the redness. I've tried many, many products for redness and nothing worked, but I read about Aloe and it's healing properties so thought I'd try it...definitely reducing the redness and hopefully will continue to keep reducing it over time. Love it, dries quickly, great price." -Sharon