Thin aloe vera gel formula is easy to apply to body, face, and hair. Leaves no sticky residue. Gentle and safe enough for daily use on all skin types.
Our Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed from 100% organic aloe vera plants grown in Texas and certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Our bottles contain 99.75% certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. The remaining 0.25% is a safe, plant-based preservative that eliminates the need for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to help the aloe coat skin smoothly.
MULTIPLE USES: natural skin care, daily moisturizer, hair gel
TOP USES: after sun lotion, sunburn relief, after shave gel, eases razor burn, aftershave lotion
SAFE FOR PETS: does not contain latex, so is safe to soothe hot spots on pets
GREAT FOR DIY: use to make your own conditioners, salves, and lotions. (See our blog for DIY ideas!)
Paraben free; no petrochemicals; no dyes; no alcohol; cruelty free; kid safe; pet safe; made in USA.
Green Leaf Naturals believes in feeding the skin, not covering it up.