This luxurious, moisturizing hair mask can by made easily in your kitchen and doesn't cost a fortune. The ingredients condition damaged, dry hair. While we use it from root to tips, if you want to focus specifically on your dry ends, you can absolutely focus on that area.
One thing we love? It promotes hair growth. So whether you're combating thinning hair, or you simply want to urge your hair to grow faster and longer, this is a great hair mask for you.
- Proteolytic enzymes in aloe vera fight inflammation and soothe scalp irritation. This helps create a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Like aloe, honey is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Together, these super powered ingredients can heal the conditions which cause flaky scalp.
- Lemon contains citric acid which removes excess oil from scalp. Vitamin C in lemon helps strengthen hair.
- And avocado? Oh, those wonderful fats and oils protect your hair from damage and they hydrate, control, and soften.
As a team, this foursome combines to make your hair so shiny and strong. We recommend using the mask once a week!
Watch Sue-Kate make this simple and effective hair mask:
RECIPE: Green Leaf Naturals DIY Aloe Vera, Avocado and Honey Hair Mask
- 3 tbsp Green Leaf Naturals Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Ripe Medium Sized Avocado
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 lemon
Smash avocado until smooth. Stir in Aloe Vera Gel and Honey until mixed well. Juice lemon into the mixture and combine. Massage into scalp and saturate hair. If you’d like, cover with a shower cap. Keep on hair for 30 minutes and wash out with a gentle shampoo. Condition if desired, and style hair as usual. Get ready for your close up!
For more information about Green Leaf Naturals Aloe Vera, please click here.