Sale!
$12.95 $18.95

Perfect for travel. TSA-approved size. Packs easily.

Cold-pressed from 100% organic aloe vera plants grown in Texas and certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Thin aloe vera gel formula for easy application to body, face, and hair. Can be used as a daily moisturizer, an aftershave lotion, relief for skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea. Works wonders as sunburn relief and for burn care.

Our travel-size Aloe Vera Gel bottle contains 99.75% certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. The remaining 0.25% is a very small amount of safe preservatives to eliminate the need for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to help the aloe coat and penetrate your skin smoothly.

Our travel-sized Aloe Vera Spray bottle contains 99.8% pure organic aloe vera gel; cold pressed from certified organic aloe vera plants. Thin aloe vera gel spray formula sprays evenly and penetrates easily with no sticky mess.

Paraben free; no petrochemicals; no dyes; no alcohol; cruelty free; kid safe; pet safe; made in USA.

  • PURE, NATURAL, ORGANIC: Contains 99.8% organic aloe vera gel with no thickeners, no sticky residue
  • MULTIPLE USES: natural skin care, daily moisturizer for dry skin, damaged hair, hair gel, hair growth
  • TOP USES: after sun lotion, sunburn relief, after shave gel, razor burn treatment, aftershave lotion
  • MORE USES: burn care, acne, scars, age spots, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, itchy skin, diaper rash
  • ALOE VERA SOCKS: Use our aloe vera spray to make your own aloe infused socks and aloe vera gloves

Green Leaf Naturals believes in feeding the skin, not covering it up.